Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Climbing is a many-splendored thing

Guess who's hip? I'm hip, that's who. I'm updating my blog from a coffee shop That's right, blogs and coffee: the two things that define the trendy of our generation. Just kidding, trendy is one thing I DO NOT want to be, it's way too expensive.

Oooooohhh boy, learning is taking place! We've been building on the math we were working on last week, learning about distribution, and all kinds of stuff. Every week the instructors do a little demo of things we'll do in the trade, and probably at the school. Check out this video of Mr. Rogers, and Mr Sobolewski setting a pole.

Also, we've been learning to stretch out, even more. Here's a pic of me doing just that.


As a bonus picture, here's a "set of fours" I made up. This is what we've been working on calculations for.


Today we were cleaning up the campus a bit, here's a pic of us moving poles.


Well, I better get some homework done, enjoy!

1 comment: